one, two, three, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben, twelve, thirteen, sebbenteen, nineteen, elebbenteen, TWENTY!!!!!
Clearly, she is very advanced. She does have her abc's down though. Plus, she suddenly has an interest in writing her letters and wrote her name for the first time on her Magna-Doodle the other day. And yes, we took a picture.
Speaking of pictures, I am already at a loss over what to do with the abundance of preschool pictures she brings home. I hang them on the fridge, and they are really starting to pile up. I have to shuffle through a pile of them to get to the milk. I feel horrible throwing them away, but soon I must. Or else decorate our house with fingerpaintings and scraps of colored paper glued to the same colored paper. Carly is loving the fact that her preschool teachers let her use glue and scissors. I bet they never even say things like Not right now honey or Wait until your brother goes down for a nap or the famous Maybe later. I mean, not that I ever do that. Nope not me.
Carly is also very advanced in her language skills. Just this weekend, she used a swear word while playing with our seven year old neighbor, in the correct context and everything. It starts with sh and rhymes with sit. Apparently she also said dangit. Now the sh word I can take credit for and I really will be watching my mouth when, say, I open the fridge and the pitcher of grape juice hits the floor. But I don't really use a lot of dangits, so I don't know where she got that one.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment