Monday, April 16, 2007

why i love my husband

Okay, there are many, many reasons. But right now he is home sewing the straps on Carly's blue-sequined dance costume. How many daddies do that? This is year 3 of dance for her and year 3 of daddy sewing the costume (the costumes come already made, but the straps are not connected so the costume can be custom fit). My sewing abilities are pretty much limited to sewing on a button. Oh, and the "friends forever" pillow I made in 7th grade home-ec, which I think my mom still has. But my husband knows how to sew by hand and use a sewing machine (he can't do buttons though - so we are a perfect match!). He has hemmed pants for me and mended some of the kids things. He cooks and sews and fixes everything, I clean. I'm not sure if that is even or not, but we've got it all figured out.

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm so impressed!!