Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pre-school Preparations

School supplies - check.
Paperwork - check.
First and last month's tuition - check.
Orientation - check.

I think we are about ready to send our little girl to school. I can hardly believe she is going. She suddenly seems so old. Then she'll throw a little tantrum and I'll think There's my three year old! We made it through orientation yesterday without a hitch. She was shy at first, but quickly warmed up. We met the teachers and some of the other kids. They are all so cute. There were times when I would spot her next to a kid and think she really is tall for her age. And then I would notice that kid waddling away, obviously in diapers. Um, probably sibling of preschooler rather than preschooler. She spent most of time playing house in the house/kitchen area where there were lots of dolls as well. Good luck to her teachers in getting her to do anything else! She was very impressed with the bathroom where the toilet was about 12 inches off the ground and the sink, soap and paper towels were all low enough for her to access herself. She loves to wash her hands. Her teachers may have to pry her away from there too!

No comments: