Okay, I've gotten over the shock that I am blogging. I am thinking maybe an introduction post is in order. My name is Missy. I have been married almost five years to my husband Pat. We dated for a looooong time before that. We were high school sweethearts - yes, gag, eyeroll - I get that alot. Our relationship is actually the inspiration for the title of this blog. Crazy Love has always been our song. (We're not the only people with a song, are we?) And well, things have gotten only crazier with two kids. Good crazy, but crazy nonetheless.
Ah, the kids. We have two fabulous, busy kids. And we definitely would love more (1, maybe 2?). Carly is 3 and Leo is 18 months. Carly is our sweet girl. She is always worried about other people's feelings. She loves make believe, playing dress up, swinging in the back yard, riding her bike, cuddling up on the couch and reading books. Leo is our ACTIVE boy. Thankfully he sleeps well or we would be insane. He loves to climb, explore, test his boundaries and figure out how everything works.
I work full time and my husband is home with the kids. We are always working on one home improvement project or another. Well, my husband is. I am busy watching the kids and offering support (in the Honey, when will you be done with that kind of way). We have two dogs as well - Hunter, our 6 year old black Lab, and Cooper, our beagle puppy. Just to add to the craziness.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment