Tuesday, October 06, 2009
I'm back(ish)
So after a prolonged absence on this blog, I'm back. But I go back to work next week, so we'll see how this goes. Life with 4 children is crazy and wonderful. I was just sitting here catching up on work emails, looking at the beautiful baby in the swing, and listening to the boys sing songs together as they play legos and decided I need to document some of this stuff. Not that this is normal activity because usually lego playing is punctuated by fights over wheels and "guys" rather than peaceful duets. But right now I am listening to 2 little boys sing the theme to Bob the Builder a little off-tune. My kids can be so cute. Tune in tomorrow for "my kids can be so naughty"! Oh, and pictures. Cute baby pictures where you can almost smell his sweet head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment