Ah, it's good to be home. But a nice relaxing weekend away is good, too. The kids had a blast up north - swimming, exploring, playing with the neighbor kids. Carly even went boating with the neighbors (they have 4 kids- the youngest is her age) and went on the hotdog behind the boat. Not by herself, of course. Sue, the mom, went with. But what a big girl I have! Off boating with the neighbors at the age of 3! We finally went out on a pontoon ride on Monday - the weather was beautiful. Saturday was rainy. Sunday was cloudy on and off - plus the kids were too busy swimming. I have a great picture of the kids on the lake with sailboats in the background, which I will post once I download my pics. If only I could find my camera...Leo?
Pat worked today since I was home. The kids and I ran errands and had a fun day. They both got haircuts - I should post those pictures too. Carly has her first day of preschool tomorrow, which I will be home to take her to, thank you very much. Big project at work wrapped up last week and I took a few days off. And, the first day of school calls for what? More pictures of course! Tomorrow - all pictures, I guess :)
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment