Friday, July 22, 2005

Long time, no post

When I started this blog, my goal was to post several times a week. Umm, not happening. A month has gone by since I posted last - a MONTH! I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. I haven't blogged, I haven't chatted with friends on the phone or in person. Things have been a bit busy in our household - we were out of town 2 weekends in a row, we all suffered through a fun stomach bug, Pat has been working which has led to several rousing games of "the kids haven't eaten yet but I gotta go are you going to be up when i get home love ya bye". Seriously, our longest conversations lately have been complements of TMobile. Thank goodness for long commutes. And by the time I get home from work, feed the kids, get them to bed, their is not time for anything else in the evenings. Our house was a complete disaster until yesterday when a few young ladies from Mary's Maids showed up to take care of it for us. Best money I ever spent. And shhhh, it's still a secret, but we just found out we are expecting baby #3 in March. I am only 5 weeks, but the last 2 weeks have been some of the tiredest and hungriest I have spent. So technically, I have been very busy creating a human being... and snacking... and napping.

No comments: